Monday, June 7, 2010

THE BEAST!!!

I have a great wife. As we prepare to celebrate 15 yrs together on June 10th, I have to admit, I married way out of my league.





Evidence below:



(Hopefully my new toy in 3 weeks---2008 24' Champion Bay Boat----A BEAST!!!)

The evidence is clear: Stacey is so easy-going that when I wanted to sell my boat and get this beast, she was more than cool.

This boat is intimidating:

24' long center console Champion Bay Champ
250 hp 4 stroke Yamaha Outboard
29' 9" on trailer
Gross weight 7500 lbs
61 mph top speed
90 gal gas
2 Lowrance GPS/ Sonar combos
VHF Radio
Satellite weather
AM/FM , iPod stereo
3 livewells
Crazy amounts of storage

I hope to use it on Lake Ray Roberts, Lake Texoma, and on the TX coast.

Let's go fishing......but most of all.

I love you Stacey! Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment