Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mini Me

For those of you that have the same keen sense of humor that I do, you'll remember the sopohmoric , yet masterful, film Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997)----and more specifically sequel---Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me. This is where Mini Me (pint sized clone of villian Dr. Evil) is introduced. (In the effort of full disclosure, I happily admit I rank Tommy Boy, Blazing Saddles, Dumb & Dumber, Old School, Austin Powers, Nutty Professor, and anything containing Will Ferrell as my favorite comedies).


And why do I bring this topic up?


Well, for those of you that have seen my son, there is no denying his DNA.....I've even had complete strangers in the grocery store stop us and point out the striking similarity between us.


So without further delay....this photo was snapped yesterday while Preston was enjoying his first Waterpark day at daycare (yes----his daycare comes complete with it's own waterpark.......don't get me started).

3 comments:

  1. If I only knew how to post a picture of you at this age (3) at Holden Beach with your cousins Bill and Nick (Tom [aka Thomas]and Mary hadn't arrived yet) - man - we could actually see the 2 Blackford clones.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well - for some reason - I am now the Prossers - rather than your mom...I really don't understand technology - unless Mary signed in to Google on my computer when she was home - and I accidentally hit the enter button before checking the user name. Anywhoo...the Prossers comment is from me.
    Can't wait for the beach, either. Except I get to go to the mountains, too, this summer.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete