Friday, November 20, 2009

Waiting again......23 hours, 35 minutes.......


It's 6:58am, Friday, November 20 and I've been at the office for 45 minutes and it's pouring rain outside. I awoke 2 days ago with a mildly scratchy throat........fast forward.......now it's a full blown head cold and cough. To make matters worse, Kate and I are headed to JN Creek tonight because deer season opens tomorrow morning. My entire family knows that I am just a little grumpy when I'm under the weather. (picture Ebeneezer Scrooge with a toothache and a hang nail).

Correct me if I'm wrong here.........but I'm only guessing that the wiley white tail buck mating call is NOT the cough and hack of a portly 37 year old white male mixed with the effervescent scent of Hall's cherry cough drops!?!?

I'm not expecting much success but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Cough!

No comments:

Post a Comment